SortPrice – Facebook Store
The answers were provided by Dave Felipe, Director of Communications, SortPrice.
- What is the format that merchants can upload their product catalogs to their Facebook store?
Any format – Our system can handle any type of file type or file structure.
- Can this be an automated upload?
It can be processed daily and we will read and update the product information at least once a day.
- Do you give merchants the ability to run group offers from their Facebook store?
- Can stores be setup to enable shoppers to checkout within Facebook?
- Can stores be setup to enable shoppers to checkout and redirect to the merchants’ webstore?
- Is it possible to search the entire product catalog within Facebook?
Yes – Search & Category Browsing.
- What is your pricing model?
Flat Rate unlimited clicks.
- Do you enable 3rd party integrations? For example Magento / e-Bay etc?
Work with Many shopping cart providers.
- What is the level of social interaction on the product catalog? For example share/like/rate/comment etc.
- Do you offer any tools for merchants to promote their Facebook storefronts?
Offer a wide range of Social tools for retailers to interact with Fans.