Social Store by 3Dsellers.com
The answers were provided by Shiran Kleiderman, co-founder 3DSellers.
1. What is the format that merchants can upload their product catalogs to their Facebook store?
Any eBay merchant can subscribe to “Social Store” via the eBay App Center. Social Store then takes the merchant’s eBay items and places them on a Facebook business / fan page.
2. Can this be an automated upload?
The process is automated. Moreover, the two stores (eBay and Facebook) are synced.
3. Do you give merchants the ability to run group offers from their Facebook store?
The current version of Social Store only embeds the different auction and fixed price eBay items on the merchant’s Facebook page.
4. Can stores be setup to enable shoppers to checkout within Facebook?
Not at this time, due to the fact that the actual buying is done on eBay.
5. Can stores be setup to enable shoppers to checkout and redirect to the merchants’ webstore?
We offer customized services for the app. An eBay merchant can contact us and we’ll customize the process.
6. Is it possible to search the entire product catalog within Facebook?
Yes, this will be available in the next version of the app.
7. What is your pricing model?
The app is $0.95 per month. Customized white label services for external webstores start at a fixed price of $49.
8. Do you enable 3rd party integrations? For example Magento / e-Bay etc?
Yes, at the current time, the app is mainly for eBay merchants. Next versions will also support Amazon, Magento, etc.
9. What is the level of social interaction on the product catalog? For example share/like/rate/comment etc.
The app displays “Like” buttons on each eBay item. Moreover, the app helps the merchant drive traffic from his Facebook page to eBay.
10. Do you offer any tools for merchants to promote their Facebook storefronts?
The merchant can share his Facebook page, this being a kind of business card.
- Facebook and eBay Team Up for E-commerce (adweek.com)